Too know more about me click this!!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Run Away "To Slow"

Its the ending of something great, i'll say
The awakening of an sleepless dream
In this dream I have loss my power
The riot of feelings that have defeated over the years
Has made its greatest appearance
They rooted themselves around me again
And the seeds of sadness and loss hope
Are reestablishing themselves once more again

The greatest fall of all time is me
The hands of time has taken its toll for good
And for my soul to know this information, it doesn't take flight
These feelings deep deep inside of me are weighing me down
Is it true my feeling, has come to tell me my fate
My emotions flow though me beating against
My walls that built steadily over time
Oh tortured mind... you should have been left me behind

Searching for something that no one can find
And now... I'm lost and confused
My heart is the torch, so I lit it
Where should I seek next but
The darkness soldiers have arrived
To blow out my flame forever in a life time 

No comments: