Too know more about me click this!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

What do I think 1

Ok... My psychology teacher stated that if your parents are smart, then it's because of your gene history. You will most likely end up the same way. I go on defense when it comes to that, because my real parents or aunts an uncles are not as bright as me. It's probably because, none of them bothered to go to college, and some didn't even finished high school and let life get the best of them. I think if your smart enough you wouldn't give up so easy. Plus if your getting that stress out, so much on not understanding class work with notes and teachers and other students that can help you. Then it's probably because your brain just want take you that far.
I was place in foster care when I was four. When I was six the lady I'm with now, that I call mother. She taught me almost everything I know. I was very exciting almost every time I learned something, that I understood while half of the class would be stressed out. I may not have shown it on my face that I was happy but, I was thrilled. I'm still am from this day. I wasn't locked up in isolation but I mind as well have been because I was born in the hood surrounded by people who failed in life and felt like the white man was bring them down. I know that's not true because if you were smart enough to know that if you get an education then all the possibilities are endless.  

I'm not dumb, which would be my point. He also stated that a child learns the most, between the ages of zero and five after that your basically kind of done. The example he use was, if your parents lock you in a cage or just totally isolate you between the ages of zero and five, The first things that go is common sense then you ability to communicate with humans properly. Example would be if you were that child who didn't learn in that age range. If someone gave the child a hand size ball then, you place a a rim that shaped like a ball. A normal child would just put the ball in what fits, common sense. The child that hasn't learned the basic, would probably put the ball in their mouth, and it would  take a couple of weeks maybe months to figure out, that they suppose to put the ball thought the rim.I don't think that applies to every one in less you been through something as big as getting isolated.

Back to my real mother she was smart but how can you be that not determine. If she raised me, would I be a dumb ass. Would I have been lazy and said "life got a hold of me". I believe that there is always some way to improve you life. You just have to get off your ass and start looking. 

What I'm saying is... Your smart right??? but your dumb decisions make you out to be the biggest dumb ass.

How many dumb shit decision willyou make in tell everyone can start calling you an idiot permanently  

No comments: