Too know more about me click this!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today Is My Birthday/ May 10th.... ugh

Today 6 years ago I invision me at 18 having a car, even if it was 500 dallors worth, and a job even if it was cleaning up shit, and a good amount of money to work with, and to be able to go to college even if its a community college and I would pay myself though by working in a fast food restaurant.
You know....things that make you feel whole, and as you see that wasn't much to ask for of my self.
but hey you live and learn right...  I don't  think this earlier in life I would ask for something out of reach.
Like wishing and praying for million dollars or I should have my own house by 24. The way I think is wouldn't you have to have a family to live in a house? So I pick things like my own apartment or condo.
my satandards are not low its just I'm not going to put my self at a greater risk to fail over all.

Especially when I feel as though, I failed already. 

I didn't say I invisioned a me deeply in love or having the best clouths and the best looking car. Or being able to go to clubs or parties and have everybody who encounter me like me, and have a loads of money. You have to be realistic sometimes. Its ok to want things but don't get it mixed up in what you need. It doesn't mean your standards are low, it just means that you dont' think you need those things to live on at the time.

Like people brought houses off of banks loans, now their barely making it. America with these commercials makes everything seem so easy to get. People are putting their lives at stake because they think they can afford it. It just seems like people are not reading the fine print, or taking notice to the overwhleming feelings they have a the pit of their stomachs. Maybe its because they think its a good gamble or they wasn't taught well enough....shit who knows. I just know it happens and I don't want it happening to me.

I'm not a person who just lives in the moment. I'm just a person who don't plan that far ahead because anything can change. Most of the time when things change you have to rush and do things. I just plans things out that will give me a little more room for the changes that I might encounter. Yeah sure it might be a little unorganized at times but I rather be in a position that I can fix. Rather than being in a position I can't get out of.


No comments: