Too know more about me click this!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Well... That's A Slap In The Face

Everybody thats older than me by one or more years keep saying that, I'm intelligent and very smart
BUT.... to be truthfully honest I don't feel that way, I mean my peers see me as the jokester
OR they know me as a  person who comes in class and never really do my work but
I past my test without studying, while others studing the night before and ect...


Another reason why I don't see my self as that smart of a being is..... Because I have ADHD
When I was younger my annoying behavior used to get me in trouble, so I would be suspended
which means I wouldn't be in class for about a week or three days
I never have failed anything but many times have came extremely close to the point where my mom would have to beg in some sort of way to keep me from being left behind. So that lead to the school would putting me in small classes sounded by people not on my level literally! 

I always thought ever since I was six, that the only way to be smart is to remember... what I mean by that is

If you learned something that has been taught to you for a whole week monday- friday then saturday you forget 90% of it......did you learn it? you'll just make up shit if you only 10% left... right
If everyone forgets to remember then you wouldn't be smart, because everytime you learned you forgot.
The only way humans evolved into what we now are is our ability to comunicate and remember... because we have to remember what was said right? then that leads to history books, and folk tales and the gaining of knowledge and so on...

The AD in ADHD means Attention deficit which in-turns means I never really focus and I will forget
I never found out really what I really had I knew I wasn't like everybody else I couldnt get into AP classes for the Advance student my mom thought it would have stress me out "that was her reason" or something people never thought of me being capable of really anything knowlegde based.

My family members saids "oh your so smart"  but as soon as I ask to be in a AP class is was a "OH HELL NO" which was a slap in my face to me, I said whatever because I knew it wasn't going to happen, I just wanted to see an reaction to what they were thinking. 

Thats probably  why I'm choosing to go into criminal justice in stead of being a biochemist. I never tried in high school because people would tell me I'm smart but then in turn say I'm not capable in a non-direct way like I'm retared, like I didn't know what the fuck they meant "no offence to those people" ... but damn REALLY  I'm not slow I just have ADHD



Since some people lack education it leads to judging 

Like when HIV & AIDS first came out in the USA they thought it was a gay mans disease.Then straight people started getting it and then they started saying GOD's wrath was comming and shit like that
SEE when you lack Education you say things like that

SEE... they assume I'm dumb...  I rather not say anything smart, because it leads into discussions. then those people start to argue with me and they find out how dumb they are and they be assuming I'm dumb for all these years they get all mad and start to cuss and me and go out into a real BITCH FIT 
When all they could've said was,  I 'll look that up... People hate to admit they were wrong.
Thats probably why people still believe in religion and folktales

No comments: